International Cooling Tower’s ICF Series Counterflow cooling towers are designed with the flexibility to choose cell size, fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP), fiberglass reinforced vinylester (VE), pressure treated wood or concrete structure types, multiple choices of heat exchange media, 50 to 250 horsepower fan systems, and in-line or back-to-back configurations to optimize for installed cost, water quality, power consumption, and site limitations.
Designed for heavy industrial use and long service life, each tower is customized to meet exact specifications for performance, structural design requirements, drift, and desired noise levels. Special designs for plume abatement and noise attenuation are also available.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP)
- Fiberglass Reinforced Vinylester (VE)
- Pressure Treated Wood
- Lower initial capital expenditure cost
- Smaller footprint required
- Smaller tower height
- More efficient air/water contact due to distribution system
- Reduced operating and maintenance costs in warmer climates